- 1 Onion sliced
- 2 medium carrots diced into 1cm chunks
- 1 Kumera or sweet potato or pumkin or potato diced into 1cm chunks
- 1 chicken breast diced into 1.5cm chunks
- Optional - more veges like broccoli beans peas ect Ones that don't take long to cook.
- 1 and 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- 1 Packet of Vietnamese Curry paste
- Place your onions in a pan and saute. Once done place in crock pot
- Place the carrots, kumera (or whatever you are using) and chicken breast into the crock pot.
- Pour coconut cream and curry paste into crock pot. Stir until well combined.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours and on low for 6-8 hours for the last hour to half an hour add the extra veges in to the crock pot.